Transition Point Training (or TPT) was created by Cliff Worden-Rogers in 2011, in London, Ontario. Since its inauguration, TPT has significantly changed the way athletes train and think about their workouts. TPT understood what individuals wanted: personalized training based on factual scientific literature that ultimately works. So, stop searching for what training might make you better and discover what training will make you the best you can possibly be.
If you would like to learn more or book a lactate test with TPT please contact: email@example.com
Owner: Cliff Worden-Rogers
- Masters Biomechanics
- B. Eng Mechanical Engineering
- NCCP Multi-Sport Coach
- Nutrition Certification
- Coached junior, professional and age group runners, cyclists and triathletes
- Trained National and Provincial sledge hockey athletes
- 2014 Nova Scotia Male Triathlete of the Year
- 2014 4th Overall Nova Scotia Timex Series
- 2013 National Off-road Triathlon Age Group Champion
- Canadian National Duathlon Champion
- 70.3 Age Group Champion
Athletes (former and current)
- Andrew Buzzell
- Alex Vanderlinden
- Angela Quick
- Christine Richardson
- Renee Hartford
Cliff’s fascination with sport began over twenty years ago. He began with playing basketball, hockey, soccer, and more recently, participating in endurance sports such as running, cycling, and swimming.
Cliff has been hired as a guest speaker for various running clubs, triathlon clubs, weight-loss clinics, and other organizations such as the YMCA and Ontario Sledge Hockey Association. If you’d be interested in having Cliff give a talk for your training group please contact him.